Robert Lewandowski is a professional footballer who belongs from Poland and Barcelona. He is considered arguably one of the world’s best strikers due to his expertise in his area. He is considered to be a master finisher who is known for scoring amazing goals in a much more clinical fashion. He is always unsurprising and brilliant on the field and knows how to maximize any opportunity that is delivered to him.
Full Name: Robert Lewandowski
Date of Birth: 21/08/1988
Place of Birth: Warsaw, Poland.
Playing Position: Striker.
Relationships: Anna Lewandowski.
He is a player of extreme fitness and has a very competitive style. He knows the way to lead his team towards the trophy and proves every now and then why he is the best in the business. He has the ability to decipher the player’s movements and also the gameplay to find his perfect position and wreak havoc. He always plays intelligently and tailors his movements according to the situation and needs of the play.
Lewandowski’s football career started in the year 1997 when he joined the team MKS Versova in Warsaw. After this, he made some big signings one of which is Borussia Dortmund in the year 2010. He joined the Bundesliga club and signed a contract of four years with this club. He played in this club till 2014 when he managed to score quite a number of goals in each season. He scored 28 goals in his last season with this club. In the following year, he joined another major Bundesliga Club namely Bayern Munich. He is currently playing for this German team and has undoubtedly been at his best. He signed a contract of five years with this team and has mastered all his abilities and has turned out to be the best striker in this whole wide world. He also plays for the Polish National Team where he delivers the role of a captain.
· He scored 13 goals in the qualifiers of the UEFA Euro Cup which was held in 2016.
· He scored 16 goals in the qualifiers of the FIFA World Cup which was held in the year 2018 which makes him the first player from Europe to do so.
· He scored 3 hat-tricks in the qualifier of the FIFA World Cup in 2018.
· Bundesliga Topscorer: 2013–14 (20 goals), 2015–16 (30 goals), 2017–18 (29 goals), 2018–19 (22 goals)
· UEFA Euro qualifying Top scorer: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying (13 goals)
· Bundesliga Player of the Year: 2016–17.